365MyWay B.V., a company registered in Belgium with VAT number BE0759.996.483 whose registered office is at Koperstraat 1, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium, understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the information 365MyWay may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to 365MyWay via this website (the "Site"), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by 365MyWay, and other affiliated entities of 365MyWay. Also note that 365MyWay may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining the 365MyWay website.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to us using the appropriate email link outlined in the "Contact Us" section below.
Collection of Your Personal Data
You can access many areas of our Site without submitting any personally identifiable data. You may voluntarily choose to provide 365MyWay with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Site. The personally identifiable data that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your name and title, email address, mailing address, telephone, social media details and information about your company. In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, 365MyWay may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party sources.
Personal data collected by 365MyWay will be as reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and information from 365MyWay. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as "Personal Data".
Furthermore, 365MyWay monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and administer its Site. 365MyWay also uses this data to assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general.
The following is a list of examples where you may choose to expressly and voluntarily submit Personal Data to 365MyWay through this Site, which 365MyWay may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
- Request a copy of 365MyWay's publications, such as whitepaper(s);
- Register for access to certain areas of the Site;
- Request access to demos;
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to 365MyWay;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
- Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with 365MyWay;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Site from time to time; and/or
- Register for attendance or sponsorship at events, webinars and conferences.
Use of Your Personal Data
365MyWay uses Personal Data submitted through the Site to provide a way for customers, partners, customer and partner prospects, and other contacts to communicate with our team. 365MyWay collects the Personal Data from you to establish and maintain relationships and serve you better. When appropriate, 365MyWay may also use the Personal Data separately or in combination with pre-existing information.
- By voluntarily submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. In some circumstances, 365MyWay may share Personal Data that you voluntarily submit with trustworthy business partners. We will only use such third party business partners in order to deliver services to us or on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- Personal Data collected on this Site may be stored and processed in any country in which 365MyWay(or its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions and their respective third party business partners and suppliers) maintain facilities. This may include transfer to countries without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your country of residence. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Personal Data to 365MyWay through this Site, you consent to the transmission of such Personal Data over international borders as necessary for processing your requests.
- In addition, 365MyWay may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the 365MyWay business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
Protection of Your Personal Data
365MyWay undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Data, preferences and other information it has collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside 365MyWay other than as described herein. 365MyWay has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect the information assets of the 365MyWay network, including the confidentiality of Personal Data collected through this Site. These technologies are deployed as part of sophisticated security architecture and protocol.
You should also do your part in protecting your information. Your 365MyWay username and any password (if such is provided or enacted) are confidential, and we recommend that you not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet as a public transmission network, neither 365MyWay's network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Data that is transmitted to us by you, 365MyWay cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Thus, any Personal Data transmitted to us is done so at your own risk. Once we receive Personal Data, 365MyWay undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Web Beacons. Pages on this Site may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and also sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Site to track the number of users and Site activity tracking purposes.
- Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information. Upon voluntarily providing your Personal Data to 365MyWay through this Site, 365MyWay will use your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive electronic communications, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or "opt-out" from such communications by means of a link provided in each such communication to the preference centre, or if not provided therein, by sending an email or contacting us at the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy Statement.
- Corrections, Access and Updates to Your Personal Information. 365MyWay aims to keep your Personal Data as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Data, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the Contact Us section below; 365MyWay will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable or determined by statutory law. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Data, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Data records will be made available by 365MyWay.
- Data Retention. The Personal Data that you submit to 365MyWay will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Our retention of your Personal Data allows 365MyWay to continue to provide you with highly personalized services without interruption.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement. 365MyWay reserves the right to change this policy at any time and without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. 365MyWay will take reasonable measures to notify you if there is a material change in our privacy practices with respect to use of the information you have provided to 365MyWay. 365MyWay will conspicuously post these changes in our Privacy Statement. 365MyWay will also post a message on the homepage of its Site that states that the Privacy Statement has been changed, and will provide a link to the Privacy Statement.
365MyWay welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to modify or discontinue information or communications that you receive in accordance with this Privacy Statement, please enter this form with all relevant details.